Monday, July 10, 2006

MAN = POP ROCKS!


HELLO,
So, everyone has been like, "Yo dude, why is your blog just links?", "Aren't blogs supposed to be written by you?", "I don't get it, aren't you supposed to be releasing your inner MAN?"...
Okay...you want it... you got it.

I fucking love POP ROCKS. They are kool. When I eat them and they go pop, it rocks.
At this moment in time, the POP ROCKS people are trying to blow up the brand again, so why don't you get your fucking happy ass to the store and buy some. I remember one time, in a dream, that I poured POP ROCKS inside my girlfriend's vagina and when they started to go off, a large plume of candy started to erupt from her area. I was so happy that I nearly woke up from my dream... of course it had a bad ending as the POP ROCKS consumed my chick like that
bitch from Willy Wonka, Veruca Salt. I woke up and believe it or not, I went for my bong, not the POP ROCKS! I still remember that fucked up dream. 4 Ben!
http://www.poprockscandy.com/index.html


What Happened To robot9000 Today =
I woke up. I took a shower. I listened to Jackson and His Computer Band! They rock! I got in early to work because I felt like it and I asked a friend of mine how his girlfriend's boob job went this weekend! I am not a fan of large bosoms as I have dissected a few in my lifetime when I was in the medical field. Boobs = fat.

2 Comments:

Blogger neb!!! said...

Thanks man! I would have gone for the POP ROCKS!

LARGE BOOBS = POP Rocks

8:46 PM  
Anonymous klim said...

BlowUp dolls=PopRockin Boobs


K

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home